Plan for the Future
When you give to WWF from your will or estate plan, you can continue providing for your loved ones today while protecting wildlife and wild places for years to come. Your estate can change the world.
Download A Personal Record: Estate Planning You Can Do at Home to help you establish your legacy and see how your support builds a future in which people live in harmony with nature—surviving, and thriving, together.
Learn how to:
- Set family goals and create a smart estate plan.
- Share your charitable interests with others.
- Call upon experts to finalize your legacy.
A tool to help you:
- Organize your assets and information in one place.
- Calculate your estate's value.
- Record and update your plan with your loved ones in mind.
"Everywhere I look, I see a circle of life—and support. I love that WWF approaches their mission as an intertwined circle, each part dependent on the other to thrive. Creating this gift in my will has opened my own circle of life, too. I feel like I matter—that I can make a difference. I know where my heart, feelings, and everything I value are going to go."
—Sue Coleman, WWF Legacy Circle Member